Thursday, March 31, 2016

Brownies

Today I will be giving you yet another delicious recipe that involves baking. I know that most of the recipes that I have given are all having to do with baking, I personally prefer baking which is why the recipes involve baking, but I will try to incorporate different styles/methods of cooking into my blog. But for today I will be sharing a delicious brownie recipe, that I hope you enjoy because who doesn't like a good brownie recipe.

You'll Need:

  • 1/2 butter
  • 1 cup white sugar 
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 
  • 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 cup all purpose flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder

Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
  2. In a large sauce pan, melt 1/2 butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Beat in cocoa, flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan. 
  3. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Do not over cook.
  4. If you want to add some type of frosting it's best to add it while their warm, but if not then you're done.
Now you can enjoy some delicious homemade brownies. Remember you can keep them for your self or you can share them with others either way, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment